Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Waterproofing done and cornices started

I like the fact that we are locked up because of what it means - progress!! but I hate the fact that I can't get in whenever I want!

The waterproofing got done last week but until yesterday I could not get in... The carpenter was there cutting the window frames, architraves and skirtings to size so we were able to get in and take a few pics!

Tonight we could see through the windows that the cornices had been installed in our bedroom and ensuite and also the theatre room, can't wait to see it in daylight! (sorry, no pics of this as in the dark through the windows was just not working!)

Waterproofing on ensuite - it looks so funny all black!


Waterproofing in the laundry, the laundry door is the wrong one, we had requested a half glass one instead, I guess they'll change it eventually!



Waterproofing in main bathroom - nice black bath! :-)


6 comments:

  1. Oh I am so in love with our :) house it's not funny...yep there are the butterflies again, wouldn't you know it, I think that it is worth it after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, yep, our house is coming along nicely! I can't wait until the second version (yours) happens! ;-)

    It should be worth it darling, let's hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would have to be one of the quickest builds ever! Looking great!

    Hang in there princessfee, you'll be at this stage before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black bathrooms looking so so good, can't wait till we see some tile action there.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jo, it is all happening really fast that's for sure! I never imagined it would be this quick! Yep princessfee, your "real" bathrooms will happen very soon!

    Thanks Danma, I can't wait either!!!! I hope our tiles selection come up ok... oh dear, all this double guessing yourself!

    Thanks Graham! nice to see you around the blog, still loving your new house?

    ReplyDelete