Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Site Start???

We've heard back from Wisdom today and they have advised that they were planning to commence excavation this Friday but that it might end up being early next week instead because of the rain... Ms A said she'll get back to us later with a scheduled date!

Yay! I can't believe that we might be finally starting, so exciting (and scary too)!


  1. Woo hoo guys! Finally, a start for you!!! It'll go up in no time. Now let's pray for the rain to stop. I believe the longterm weather forecast is for a dry week, next week - YAY !!!

  2. Thanks Southies!!!

    We heard back from Wisdom later on this afternoon (when we asked them if they could provide a more definite date) and apparently they need to get the peg out report 1st so maybe it won't happen as soon as planned? Not sure, as soon as I hear a firm start date I will put it up here!

    Dry week? that sounds like music to my ears!!!

  3. Good on you Guy's !!

    We are at same stage as you and hope to kick start the build soon.

    I see you are going to have solid timber flooring. Did you organise that with wisdom or outside . If outside, appreciate details on timber provider / layer.